"If I have all faith, so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. Love...bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. — I Cor. 13
This house is currently booked until Spring 2018. Please contact us to check out our other Bethel Hospitality properties.
ABOUT PAPA HOUSE
Papa House serves Bethel visitors and Redding newcomers. It is hosted by the Asbe Family, who warmly welcomes you and assists you during your stay. Avoid high hotel costs by staying in our safe and pleasant home. Our goal is to make your visit to Bethel as comfortable as possible while connecting you to the community.
The House offers 4 private guest rooms with 2.5 shared bathrooms and is beautifully decorated to accommodate up to 11 guests. The house features a gourmet kitchen to prepare your own meals, a washer and dryer, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. We have a heart to bring the nations to Redding, California to experience the Holy Spirit and all of God's glory. We are honored that you may consider staying with us! God Bless!
- Guests have full house access
- Approx. 1.5 miles to the front doors of Bethel Church
- Minutes to restaurants, shopping, and parks
- Outside entertainment area, with patio and private garden
- Air conditioned and real wood burning fireplace
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, blender, oven, coffee maker, & essentials.
- Plenty of parking, and RV parking available
- All guest rooms have clean, high quality linens, bedding, and towels
- TV with cable & DVD Player
- FREE unlimited internet/Wi-Fi included
- Fully-equipped laundry area (washer, dryer, iron, ironing board plus detergent, all included)
- Beautifully decorated and fully furnished
RATES (PeR ROOM)
Whole house 2 nights or more: $290 (sleeps 10+ people)
6 Beds and 6 sleeping floor mats available.
Perfect for Individuals, Families or Groups!